Kinderpack- Ocean Commotion with Koolnit Mesh
These are extra carriers purchased with the preorder and ready to ship!
This print is purchased from an independent fabric designer that sells their work on Spoonflower. In conjunction with Kinderpack's vision of small business and artisans, they happily pay the extra money per yard to support independent artists. You will see the slight increase in price as a reflection of that cooperation and vision and we hope you see the value in supporting independent artists as well!
- Preorders will ship in 4-6 week from the CLOSING date
- No changes, returns, or cancellations to preorders.
The Kinderpack is a totally different kind of soft structured carrier. It features a uniquely shaped and contoured body panel that creates a molded and rounded seat for baby’s bottom. It conforms to your child so naturally! The Kinderpack cradles their legs in upward comfort by fostering the recommended “bottom-lower-than-knees” seated position. This puts baby in a proper, ergonomic, and supportive positioning more intuitively than any other carrier. Kinderpack's innovative body panel design eliminates leg, pelvic, and spine pressure, which is typically caused by legs dangling in other baby carriers.
The Kinderpack is also in a class of its own by offering 4 sizes for your child, including one of the only carriers on the market specifically designed for preschoolers! All weights are suggested weights and may vary depending on each child. Suggested weights are based on appropriate proportions for the body panel size. Each Kinderpack can safely hold much higher weight limits than what is suggested, but comfort may be compromised.
- Fits from newborn up to 2 years; 8-35 lbs, and starting at 22" tall.
- Has a width adjustable base with a buckle mechanism that allows the parent to cinch the base of the carrier to different widths to allow very young babies to be legs out, with proper positioning and without an insert.
- The infant size carrier panel measures 15″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 9-15″ adjustable width.
- Fits from 8mo-3 yrs 20-40lbs, starting at around 30″ tall
- This size will fit up to 3 years old/4T. This is the size to buy if you want to buy one carrier without having to size up later. Standard is the choice for most people.
- The standard size carrier panel measures 16″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 17″wide.
- Fits from 18mo- 4+ yrs, 25-45 lbs, starting at around 32" tall
- There is a huge difference between the toddler and the standard - please be aware that the minimum recommended size is just that, and it may still be too large for a child who meets those minimums.
- The toddler panel's measurements are 18″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 19″wide.
- Fits from 3-5 years: 35-55 lbs, starting at 38″ tall.
- Great for big kids and kids with special needs who still want to be carried through the preschool years.
- The preschool panel's measurements are 20″ high (add 2" for headrest) x 20″wide.
The Kinderpack is available in 2 strap sizes, standard or plus, for a custom fit for you:
- Standard Size: Size 0-22 (19-20″ straps+ 13″ of webbing; waistband fit 26″-60″)
- Plus Size: Size 18 and up (24″ straps+ 13″ of webbing; waistband fits 26″-60″) - great for large busted women, and tall men.
Kinderpacks are handcrafted in small batches in Illinois, USA!